Last Modified January, 2018
We are Cobb PR, and we are committed to protecting the privacy of individuals as well as responsible marketing on behalf of our clients. In this privacy statement, when we use the terms “we,” “us,” or “our,” we are referring to Cobb PR.
Tim Cobb Associates Ltd (“Cobb PR”) is registered in England and Wales (Company No. 04428087) Registered office: Jolly House, 2 Langney Road, Eastbourne, BN21 3EU.
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and cookie usage. By visiting and submitting information via this site you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this statement.
Information that we collect
We may collect the following information via Google Analytics when you use the site:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- telephony log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls.
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Google Account.
Data capture forms
We have a number of contact forms on our site. These are short forms that allow us to contact you regarding a service or software that you have enquired about. We will never contact you for any other reason unless you opted-in to further communications from us.
We usually ask for the following:
- Name (so we know what to call you)
- Phone number (so we can call you back)
- Email address (so we can contact you if we can’t reach you)
- Company (so we know what sector you work in – this gives us a bit of an insight into what we can do for you)
What we do with the information we collect
- Improve our website or services
- Record keeping
We will never sell your data to anyone else and we aim to be completely transparent with you on how we might use your data.
We work with a number of third-party software suppliers that provide us with facilities to store and process data. This third-party software also allows us to complete marketing tasks like email marketing and automations.
All the third parties we use are UK based and are penetration tested and Cyber Essential Plus rated. We are extremely sensitive with the data that we share with these third parties, which means that your data is always secure and we never share more than is necessary.
We chose our third-party software providers carefully and only work with providers who take privacy and security really seriously. Depending on how we use we have for your data, we store it safely in either Akero Labs, Instiller or Dropbox. If you want to know more about these cloud-based services specifically, we’ve linked through to their own privacy policies for further reading.
We will keep the information that you provide for up to 24 months or until we don’t feel it’s necessary to keep. We may use the information to improve our products and services or inform our marketing strategy.
We use personal data (such as email addresses) to market and promote our services as well as sharing our blogs and guides. In every single email we send, we include an unsubscribe link so you can opt-out of our email marketing at any time.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is simply a small text file. It isn't a program and doesn't actively do anything on your computer. They help to tailor information and marketing messages that best suit you (based on your browsing history). For detailed information on cookies, and how to manage them, take a look at www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Remarketing - we use these cookies to show relevant adverts to users who have previously visited our site, as they browse other websites. We also use these cookies to generate profile information in order to allow us to market to people with similar profiles. Remarketing services we use include both Google and Facebook. We recommend that you allow cookies so your experience isn’t hindered, as they allow our site to operate to its potential. However, you can choose to opt-out of receiving our cookies at any time. Do bear in mind that your experience may not be as smooth as some of our functionality depends on them.
Access and accuracy
We are committed to ensuring data we hold is accurate. If you’d like to amend the data that we hold, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of your information
We will not share the personal data unless and to the extent that:
- We outsource any aspect of our marketing or application process;
we are under a duty to disclose or share that information in order to comply with any legal obligation; or
- such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of our organisation, our customers, or others.
Changes to our privacy statement
We may change this privacy statement at any time, and such changes may take immediate effect. Any changes we may make to this privacy statement in the future will be posted on this page.
Questions, complaints, comments or requests should be addressed to:
- Email – email@example.com
- Address - Cobb PR, Jolly House, 2 Langney Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 3EU.
- Phone number - 01323 416999